Host Your Group at Sinking Springs Retreat Center
Reflect ~ Renew ~ Refuel
An exclusive retreat on a scenic 130-acre farm at historic Bristoll Plantation. Conveniently located only 5 minutes from quaint Chesapeake City, half an hour from Wilmington, and just over an hour from Baltimore or Philadelphia.
Group retreats have so many opportunities at our historic plantation … have a Tea Party, learn about Herbs of the Bible, or enjoy our delightful aromatic gardens, forest walk, and take a stroll over the bridge to the island. We also offer craft classes, a mini agricultural museum, and a Revolutionary War Graveyard to explore. Enjoy any of the following features during your visit:
- Social Gatherings (Sweet 16 parties; bridal/baby showers; birthday parties; graduation parties)
- Day Groups and Wellness Retreats
- Family Reunions & Holiday Parties
- Team Building Workshops
- Herbal Luncheons
- Tea Party Room
- Herbs of the Bible discussions with lunch
- 445-year old Sycamore Tree – one of the largest trees in Cecil County! Born in 1578.
- Delightful aromatic gardens to walk through
- Forest Walk / Island Walk
- Your choice of Crafts and Workshops
- Wreath Shop
- Revolutionary War Graveyard
- Mini Agricultural Museum
Call Ann at (443) 553-4618 for more information.