Herbal Luncheons for your Group
Make it a Ladies Day Out!
Herbal luncheons are by reservation only and available year round. Bus tours welcomed. Great outing for church groups, “Red Hatters” and garden clubs.
Spend a leisurely visit in a 130-acre rural setting with your host. Explore the gardens with Ann as part of the 2 ½ hour experience. Enjoy lunch served in the 300-year-old restored Plantation House.
*** All guest prices include tax and gratuity. ***
- Dessert, Tea & Tour with “make and take” Sachet.
Price $10 each.
- Tea Sandwiches, Soup, Salad, Dessert, Tea & “make and take” Sachet.
Price $26 each.
- Full Luncheon Program – one entree*. Price is $26 per person. Includes one entree plus a salad, vegetable, dessert, garden tour and “make and take” craft item. *two entrees, $30
- Herbs of the Bible Program includes lunch and program, tour including the Garden Walk and mini craft if you wish. Please call for pricing.
- NOTE: Payment may be in the form of check or cash (no credit cards accepted).
Poultry, Seafood & Vegetarian
Fresh Garden Salad
Fresh Herbal Tea from the Garden
Feel free to partake in any or all. Also additional dishes cooked with Herbs.
Fresh Garden Salad made with our own Garden Vegetables flavored with appropriate Herbs.
Homemade Chocolate Cake accented with Raspberry Sauce